Updated January 4th, 2023.
PSA Grading is offered by Three Stars Sportscards. We submit cards to PSA for customers every week.
We offer the following options for grading cards:
- $21/card - Cards valued up to $499. Turnaround time approximately three months (not guaranteed). If you submit 25 or more cards at this level, the cost is $20 per card.
- $40/card - Cards valued up to $499. Turnaround time approximately one month (not guaranteed).
- $75/card - Cards valued at up to $1499. Turnaround time approximately six weeks (not guaranteed).
- $175/card - Cards valued at up to $2499. Turnaround time approximately three to four weeks (not guaranteed).
- $350/card - Cards valued at up to $4999. Turnaround time is approximately two weeks (not guaranteed).
- $700/card - Cards valued at up to $9999. Turnaround time is approximately two weeks (not guaranteed).
- Email for pricing - Cards valued at $10000 or more.
As of January 4th, 2023 there is an additional charge to have an autograph on a card authenticated and/or graded. This is optional for autographed cards. The charge for autograph authentication varies by service level.
All of the times listed above are estimates. Times listed above are door to door, from when we ship the cards out to when we have them back. You will also be charged $1 per $100 of declared value and sales tax (MN residents). You pay when you pick up your cards.
To submit cards please fill out our submission form. After the form is completed, you can drop your cards off at the store or mail your cards and completed form to:
Three Stars Sportscards
8806 Lyndale Ave. S.
Bloomington MN 55420
Upon request, we will return to you a signed copy of your order form. We also have forms available at either of our retail stores for you two fill out. If you have questions about how to fill out the form, we would be glad to help you.
We also offering the following additional PSA services:
- Autographed cards: Please use the standard form, if you would like to have a card and autograph grade on your autographed card. If you would like the card graded and autograph authenticated, the card authenticated and the autograph graded, or the card and autograph authenticated, please use the additional services form.
- Crossovers: PSA will grade a card in another grading companies holder. You can specify a minimum grade. If the card does not meet that grade, your card will be returned in the original holder. You are charged the fee even if it is returned.
- Reholder: If your PSA holder is damaged or you would like your card recased in the latest PSA holder, you can pay to have your card reholdered.
- Packs: PSA can authenticate and grade most unopened packs.
- Tickets: PSA can authenticate and grade most tickets.
- PSA/DNA: We offer PSA/DNA authentication on most autographed items. Please contact us for pricing.
To submit using any of these services, please use our Additional PSA Services form. This form is also available in store. If you have any questions, we will be glad to assist you.
We will contact you once your cards are returned from PSA and are ready to be picked up. You will have six months to pick your cards up or make other arrangements. Please see our PSA Grading Terms and Conditions for complete details.
If you have any questions about PSA grading, please email firstname.lastname@example.org