2019-20 Upper Deck Premier Hockey - 10 Box Master Case
2019-20 Upper Deck Premier NHL Hockey Cards Box Hits:
Configuration: 10 boxes/1 pack/6 cards
(1) Acetate Rookie Patch Autographed Card
- Serial numbering to 249 or less!
- HARD SIGNED ON-CARD Autographs!
- See Product Breakdown below for tiers & numbering.
- Collect Horizontal Variants featuring 50 subjects. Numbered to 99!
- (2) Memorabilia Cards
- (1) Additional Autographed Card
- (1) Rookie Base Card
- (1) Veteran Base Card
2019-20 Upper Deck Premier NHL Hockey Cards PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
(1) Acetate Rookie Patch Autograph in Every Box!
- Numbered to 249 or less! Featuring HARD-SIGNED autographs on acetate stock! Tier 1 is #'d to 249, Tier 2 is #'d to 149 and Tier 3 is #'d to 99!
- NEW! Acetate Rookie Horizontal Variant cards feature top rookies! Each is numbered to 99 and sports a HARD-SIGNED autograph!
- Collectors will swoon over the impressive stable of MEGA PATCH cards in this year's edition of Premier. EVERY PATCH, whether a Chest Logo, a Sleeve Number, a Shoulder Logo or Commemorative Logo, comes from a GAME-WORN jersey. Each card is hand-numbered and none are numbered higher than 25!
- NEW! Look for MORE HARD-SIGNED content! The beautiful 15-card Pursuing Greatness insert, numbered as low at 10, consists of active stars and the cream of the 2019-20 rookie crop. Each card is printed on PREMIUM 140-point stock and offers a massive signing area for a large autograph!
- NEW! 2003-04 Premier Collection Retro Plexi Autos - An insert that is both RARE and diverse! The 20-card collection is made of up retired legends, top superstars and promising rookies! Each Card is printed on clear pexiglass and offers an ON-CARD autograph!
- Each Card in the coveted Base Set - Platinum Blue Spectrum Auto Parallel is printed on PREMIUM 60-point stock, numbered to only 3 a sports a HARD-SIGNED autograph from some of the 50 biggest stars in the game today!
- Memorable Premiers - This insert commemorates the debut game of 30 star veterans and rookies. Each patch parallel card is #'d to just 10 and the photo comes from the player's first NHL game!