Three Stars Reopens "Curbside-Inside" (Updated July 22nd)
Three Stars Sportscards is committed to re-opening our brick and mortar store as quickly and safely as possible. With that said, we also want to thank everyone for your continued support of our hobby, store, and team members. We hope you've all been able to keep collecting and enjoying the hobby during our Stay at Home. Welcome Back!
We are going to "re-open" to the public in a very limited fashion to begin. We believe taking a slower phased approach to re-opening will help to provide a welcoming feel and provide a responsible and safe environment for our collectors and team members as well.
We are clearly living in a changed world. In this new world we're all forced to do things a bit different and more than ever, respect the people around us. If you plan to visit our brick and mortar store, please reference the below guidelines to help make the best possible experience for yourselves and others around you. We thank you in advance for your patronage and assistance in helping to navigate in these times
Three Stars Sportscards Guidelines for 'Curbside, Inside' (updated July 22nd)
- The MN state mandate requiring face masks and coverings will be enforced beginning Saturday, July 25th. If you plan to make a trip to our Bloomington store, please ensure you are compliant with this mandate. Please access https://staysafe.mn.gov/ for more information.
- We will limit the amount of visitors in the store at any one time to between 5 and 10 people. In the event of having to restrict entry, please wait outside at one of the designated "social distancing" marks on the sidewalk.
- Please limit your visit in the store to 5 - 10 minutes. Unfortunately this means no box openings in the store during Phase 1 of the re-open.
- Customer visiting area will be restricted to space from the front door and proceeding along the front of the display cases and upto posted area denoted by yellow caution tape.
*** PUBLIC RESTROOM WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE ***
- Handling of cards or memorabilia in display cases will be restricted from customer handling, team members will assist with individual product items. Team members will assist customers with their requests for items in the restricted areas.
- We are highly encouraging people to continue using the website (threestarssportscards.com), Beckett Marketplace (kiosk will be temporarily unavailable ) and eBay along with curbside pickup for your product orders. This will help immensly with in-store traffic flow and any inconveniences that could arise from too many people in the store at one time.
- Please transact purchases with credit card or PayPal to the best of your ability. Please limit your use of cash to complete transactions as best as you possibly can.
- If you are looking to sell a card or collection, please call in advance. We will only be buying in a very limited capacity and by appointment only. We will not be buying large collections or items that don't have "significant real world value". We will be respectful to those that may have an interest in selling, please be respectful to us if we kindly refrain from looking at or buying your collection.